1. Inspect each carton for outside damage. If cartons show torn cardboard or distressed edges this is a good indication for damage.
2. Check your Delivery Order (DO) for correctness and count all material received to make sure all is there.
3. Note all issues (damages) on the DO and be as specific as possible.
4. Sign DO and receive all material including damaged material
5. Once unloaded, we recommend storing the flooring in the location where it is to be installed. This will allow the flooring to acclimate and be ready for install.
6. In case of damage please contact us after delivery for replacement of damaged cartons.
We will replace the damaged product for you and file a claim with the transporter ONLY if you note damaged on the delivery slip (DO). Without the notation we lose the ability for file a freight claim and are not able to provide replacement material at no cost to you.